Now that pre-production is all done and finished, it's time to reflect.
At the start, yes, pre-production was confusing, but in the end it turned out alright. The start of it was easy, effortless almost. As it dragged on - pre-production felt like it took forever - it got harder and more intense. There was a huge amount of paperwork to be planned, finished and printed.
The pre-production was all planned on computers, and then the printing came in, which involved us either going all the way to the other campus, or using the computer room in the court. Since the year 2's started back up again, the computer room became limited.
The pre-production schedule had to be planned, the submitting dates packed together in one week, which was hard work. I fell behind on the storyboard. But of course I did - everything was intense, and I got just a little bit stressed.
As time went on again, the pre-production got harder, having to get a crew together and book the equipment.
But, alas, the pre-production finished, and all is well. Still intense, of course, but it's all over. Thank God. No more stress right now, and that's good.
So now all there is to do is film the actual music video. And then the stress will start back up again when I have to book the editing suits and edit.
:/
No comments:
Post a Comment